- Remove candle from packaging before burning.
- Keep away from children, animals & drafts.
- Place candle on flat, level, heat resistant surface.
- Never leave burning candles unattended or near flammable objects.
- Taper candles are not drip less and must be placed in/on an appropriate taper candle holder.
- Do not touch any part of the candle when lit.
- Discontinue burning when candle reaches 2cm from the bottom.
- Do not blow out or extinguish with water; use an appropriate candle snuffer/wick dipper.
- Center wicks after each burn with a wick dipper.
- Ensure wax has cooled & hardened before re lighting or moving.
- Keep wicks trimmed ~ no longer than half a centimetre.
- Keep wax free from foreign objects & wick trimmings.
- Store candles out of sunlight, in a dry cool area, below 25 degrees.
- Do not allow water/moisture to mix with the wax.
- Burn candles at own risk. Failure to follow instructions could lead to fire, injury or death.